the Mountain and Three Moons…
An all day tour exposing the unexpected in the Queensland Bush.
Infiltrate a colony of bent win bats.
Do business in a country town.
Follow Three Moon Creek into Cania Gorge.
Share in a traditional Australian Bush lunch and cuppa.
Be humbled by the majesty of the sandstone bluffs
Traverse a path through dry rainforest.
Climb to a gallery of ochre
Rest and meditate in an ancient place of tree ferns, sandstone and river boulders
This tour includes a 2 hour walk with many steps up and down. A good level of agility and fair level of fitness is required.
· Book Now
· I’ll collect you at 7:00 from the Quay Street carpark near the riverside cafe
· We’ll drive to discover hidden parts of the Queensland Bush
· I’ll provide lunch and a cuppa
· Have you back at the carpark by 5:00
· Bring your usual outdoor gear – hat, sunscreen, water, foot wear, insect repellent.