Terms & Policies
The route or duration of any TOUR may be varied at the discretion of your guide if it is considered by them to be appropriate to do so having regard to weather conditions or other circumstances;
The participant will at all times obey the directions and instructions provided by the TOUR operator.
Beyond Bundaberg Bush Tours Cancellation Policy states:
· if a client cancels a booking up to 5 days before scheduled departure than there is a full refund.
· If a client cancels up to 24hrs before scheduled departure than half the cost is refunded.
· If a client cancels within 24hrs of the scheduled departure time or does not show at departure time then there will be no refund.
· If Beyond Bundaberg Bush Tours cancels a tour then an alternative tour time/date will be offered or there will be a full refund.
· If Beyond Bundaberg Bush Tours cancels a tour then Clients will be informed as soon as possible via the contact details provided at booking.
Online agents make their own arrangements in regard to cancellations and refunds.
The pickup location for the tours will be at Quay Street Car park east of the Riverside Cafe. This location is free 24 hr parking close to the city centre. Pick up from accommodation is an option.
Check-in including signing Indemnity Forms will occur at pickup.
Transport is in a Mercedes Vito People Carrier so a good level of participant accessibility is required.
Children younger than 8 years old are not permitted on the tours unless suitable child safety seats are provided by the parent / guardian
The Mountain and Three Moons Tour includes a 3.2k walk on a National Parks Grade 3 track which contains many steps, uneven surfaces and trip hazards.
All the tours include some walking.
It is the Participant's responsibility to manage their own medical conditions - this would include informing the Tour Operator of medical conditions and the participant monitoring their condition and gauging their capacity to participate in certain activities.